My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Our Guarantee & Policies
The mission of Sweets & Geeks is to be valued as the neighborhood’s favorite candy & game store by bringing the nostalgic candy, soda & pop culture of yesteryear to the customers of today. Inspiring friends & families to spend more time together!
Our goal is to make online ordering as easy as possible, and to provide shipping options to accommodate each customer's needs. If you ever have any questions concerning our products, shipping methods, timelines or anything in-between, Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sweets & Geeks ships year-round to locations within the contiguous 48 United States. We ship from our retail location, Sweets & Geeks, in Medina, Ohio, in between Akron and Cleveland.
While most orders will be delivered sooner, please allow up to 10 business days for your order to arrive once it has been fulfilled.
If you’d like to receive your order faster, you may select an priority shipping option during checkout.
Hot weather may influence the condition of the received product. Shippers do not always air condition their cargo. Melted candy does not qualify for a damage claim.
When will my order ship?
We know you’ll be waiting at the mailbox for your goodies, so we ship fast -- usually the same day! Orders placed by midnight usually ship the next business day, pending credit card verification. But please allow us up to two days during busy seasons. Orders are not processed on holidays.
When will my order arrive?
Items shipped should arrive within 5-9 business days. Items shipped via expedited delivery should arrive within 2-5 business days.
Out of Stock Items
We make every effort to maintain our inventory and mark items “out-of-stock” or remove out-of-stock items from our website, but there may be a time that more items are sold during the day than we have on our shelves. If your order contains an item that is out of stock, we will ship the remainder of your order and adjust your order and shipping costs accordingly. Should this occur, we will contact you directly via email to alert you of the change.
We reserve the right to limit product quantities on orders for products.
Sweets & Geeks specializes in selling candies, chips, snacks and more. As such, we are required by law, and do, list the ingredients of each consumable item in the product description on our site. Ingredient labels can also be found on each product, or, in the case of bulk and open air goods, these ingredients can be found on the container or bin. Sweets & Geeks does not assume responsibility for any injury, allergy or reaction that a consumer may have as a result of purchasing our products. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of the ingredients in the foods that they ingest. If the product does not contain ingredients in a language that the consumer can read, it is also the consumer's responsibility to research those ingredients before consumption. Sweets & Geeks highly recommends that all customers are aware of and read the ingredient labels of all products they consume.
Additionally, Sweets & Geeks does not assume responsibility for injury, choking or other such ailments that may arise from improper consumption of our products, goods or foods.
Some of our products may contain dairy, nuts, shellfish and other common place allergies. If you have an allergy, make sure you are more attentive to the products you consume.
Please contact us immediately if there is a mistake with your order so we can correct it as soon as possible. We work hard to ensure you order is filled accurately, but mistakes can occur.
If your product arrived damaged or you have any problems with your order, please retain ALL packaging, including the shipping box, packing material, packing slip, and product packaging. Then, please call us or email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order to discuss any issues or questions. Our customer service is available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., and weekends from 12 - 5 p.m. Phone: 330-952-3017. We will request that photographs of the damaged product and all packaging materials be emailed in order to assess the situation and damage prior to initiating a solution.
Please be careful to provide us with an accurate shipping address to ensure a speedy delivery. Please note we cannot be responsible for an order shipped to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by a customer. Please make sure the shipping address is complete with floor, suite number, apartment number, etc.
Because candy is a perishable item, and in compliance with Food & Drug Administration (FDA) policies, Sweets & Geeks cannot accept any candy for a refund unless it has been damaged in transit (excluding damage due to weather conditions).
Before finalizing your order, please consider the following:
Sweets & Geeks (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Except for collecting payment information in connection with purchases, sweetsandgeeks.com does not knowingly obtain or store any Sensitive Consumer Information, such as Social Security Numbers and other government issued identifiers; insurance plan numbers; financial account numbers; information that describes the precise real-time geographic location of an individual; or precise information related to health or medical conditions.
You have the right to review your personal data held by sweetsandgeeks.com. You also have the right to modify, correct, change or update your personal information or cause your personal information to be deleted from sweetsandgeeks.com’s database upon request. All requests to view, change, update, or delete your personal information may be made via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to Sweets & Geeks, 342 E Smith Rd, Medina, Ohio 44256.
Last Updated: August 13th 2020
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) are entered into by and between you and sweetsandgeeks.com(“Sweets & Geeks”). In consideration of your use of and access to this Internet site, and the promises and obligations herein, you and Sweets & Geeks hereby agree as follows:
Sweets & Geeks shall also have the right without notice and at any time to terminate some or all of the Sweets & GeeksSites or any feature or portion thereof, or any products or services offered through them, or to terminate any individual's right to access or use of the Sweets & Geeks Sites or any feature or portion thereof.
The Content is provided solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to the placement of an order or shopping with Sweets & Geeks. Any other use of Sweets & Geeks Sites or Content or information contained on Sweets & GeeksSites is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of Sweets & Geeks is obtained first.
You acknowledge that the Content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors, or may be out of date. Sweets & Geeks therefore reserves the right to change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted) and to make such changes, deletions, or updates without prior notices.
Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights that are owned by Sweets & Geeks or by third parties that have licensed their use to Sweets & Geeks. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and you shall retain intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as provided in the foregoing, Sweets & Geeks does not grant to you or any person any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Content on or transmitted through the Sweets & Geeks Sites, including without limitation by transferring, downloading, or otherwise copying any Content onto any disk drive or other storage medium. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in the Content or in a writing signed by Sweets & Geeks, is strictly prohibited.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEETS & GEEKS SITES IS PROVIDED TO USERS "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, OR ACCURACY. THE "AS IS" CONDITION OF CONTENT IS EXPRESSLY MADE A CONDITION OF ANY TRANSACTION ARISING THROUGH OR AS A RESULT OF THE SWEETS & GEEKS SITES.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SWEETS & GEEKS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY OF THE SWEETS & GEEKS SITES OR ANY LINKED SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SWEETS & GEEKS IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SWEETS & GEEKS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEETS & GEEKS SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SWEETS & GEEKS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION AND NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY PRINTED DIRECTIONS.
You further represent and warrant that any User Content you submit:
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, any User Content you submit to Sweets & Geeks, including product reviews and comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Sweets & Geeks shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to display, distribute, use, copy, publish, adapt, and or perform such User Content. Further, in submitting User Content to Sweets & Geeks, you grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any User Content.
Any notification of infringement submitted to Sweets & Geeks must include:
Once sweetsandgeeks.com receives notification of infringement, it is our policy to remove any infringing content and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
9.2 Counter Notification
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been removed from sweetsandgeeks.com as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may provide a counter notification to sweetsandgeeks.com’s Designated Agent. Any counter notification must include:
If a counter notice is received by Sweets & Geeks, we may send a copy of the counter notification to the original complaining party informing the person that Sweets & Geeks may replace the removed content or cease disabling it. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored by Sweets & Geeks at its discretion.
Sweets & Geeks
342 E Smith Rd
Medina, Ohio 44256
We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Sweets and Geeks and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Medina, Ohio before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Sweets and Geeks’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
Question or Comments: Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms last updated: October 25th 2021.