Looking to build our team as we start expanding and opening new locations in 2022 in Northeast, Ohio.
Hourly or Salary pay negotiable based on previous experience.
Medina's most awesome candy, soda and pop culture shop is looking for a Manager to join our team! The right candidate will possess an extremely positive attitude and leadership qualities that will motivate our employees, while working in one of the happiest retail work environments ever! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team, as well as day to day operations of the store. Might be interested and helping in the opening of new locations.
- Passionate about providing great customer service
- Ensures all operational standards are maintained
- Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and closing procedures
- Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy and consistency
- Passionate about building great teams
- Merchandise displays to visual guidelines
- Capture information on retail customers to enhance sales, maintain store's client files
- Plan, coordinate and set-up for special events and promotions
- Maintain communication with associates regarding product recommendations to increase sales/ inventory
- Understands all Loss Prevention (LP) policies and procedures and communicates LP issues with Store Manager
- Minimum 5+ Years retail management experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including receiving shipments, stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing or walking the entire shift and frequently lifting up to 25lbs
- Proven success in developing, motivating, training and coaching employees.
- Proven ability to grow the business by seeking sales opportunities and developing a sales-driven team with high regards to marketing
- Ability to be flexible and work any shift, including evenings and weekends, some days. This position will work approximately 40-45 hrs/wk.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have exceptional communication skills for internal and external communications with customers, employees and coworkers.
Pop Culture Qualifications
- Trading Card Games
- Board Games
- Dungeons & Dragons
Pay Frequency: Every other week
Paid Training: Yes
Benefits: Yes, Health Care and retirement benefits after 90 Days. PTO, Birthday, Holiday and Attendance Paid Time off immediately. Employee Discount
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-Time
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, email preferred at firstname.lastname@example.org