My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
TCG Expert/ Specialist
Sweets & Geeks Medina, OH 44256
Full-time or Part-time
Starting Pay. Based on Experience.
90 Day Raise. Room for growth and Full Benefits.
Medina's most awesome soda pop, candy & pop culture shop is looking for a TCG Expert to join our team! The right candidate will possess an extremely positive attitude and leadership qualities that will motivate our employees, while working in one of the happiest retail work environments ever! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the TCG departments, as well as day to day operations of the game store.
• Plan, run and coordinate tournaments and events in tandem with our online calendar.
• Purchase inventory from customers in our storefront.
• Sort and price all inventory the company displays at our store.
• Grade and check purchased inventory as needed.
• Assist with separate projects as assigned by Purchasing management.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong trading card game knowledge, with a strong desire to improve knowledge.
• Knowledge or familiarity with MTG, Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! is a must-have trait
• Strong mechanical understanding of how to work with trading cards.
• Possess great attention to detail.
• Able to provide exceptional customer service.
\• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Dependable, trustworthy, and punctual.
• Able to work well individually and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with Funko Pops a plus
Work Environment, Physical and Mental Demands:
• Regularly required to utilize finger and hand dexterity with repetitive motion tasks.
• Regularly operate a computer, utilizing a mouse and keyboard.
• Frequently required to lift and carry items up to 45 lbs. for short distances.
• Frequently must stoop, bend, kneel, reach, and maintain full dexterity.
• Occasionally required to sit for long periods of time.
Salary and Benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Dental, Vision
• Bereavement Time
• Simple IRA Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
If this sounds like you, please apply and submit a resume! We will be conducting interviews soon and really look forward to hearing from you!
Pay frequency: • Every other Friday
Paid Training :• Yes
Benefits • Yes, Health benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Schedule and Employee Discount.
Work Remotely: • No
Must be 18 years or older :• Yes
No phone calls please, email preferred at: email@example.com
Yes, weekends are required, it is our busiest time for our TCG Events!